10 Years of Skin Care™ Collagen Filler
It was over 10 years ago that we introduced Skin Care™ Collagen Filler to the world. Our breakthrough product in skin care can reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles. It can also help improve skin firmness and elasticity. With the help of the ingredients in the small tablet, your skin will also feel well-moisturised and plump.
Reaches the deeper layers of your skin
The secret to Skin Care™ Collagen Filler is its unique effect to reach skin layers you cannot reach with cosmetic creams. Collagen Filler’s highly concentrated tablets contain active ingredients that affect the skin cells from the inside. These active ingredients travel via your circulatory system to all of your living cells. They don’t affect your face only, but your total skin area.
Improved daily beauty routine
Used as a part of your daily beauty routine, you can diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Skin Care™ Collagen Filler is based on maritime collagen, similar to what we naturally found in the skin. It also contains pomegranate, tomato, vitamin C and astaxanthin. Astaxanthin and vitamin C are powerful antioxidants that our body and skin need to fight against the free radicals and oxidative stress. Free radicals age our bodies prematurely.
10 Surprising Facts About Collagen
- You’re made of a lot of protein. 30% of your body’s protein is collagen.
- Collagen is an essential component of connective tissue and plays a crucial role in holding the body’s cells together. It also gives strength and elasticity to the skin.
- The roots of the word “collagen” go back to the Greek word kólla, which means glue. This name is a perfect description of its function in the body; to hold our body together, adding firmness and strength.
- Our natural collagen production decreases by 1% each year, starting at around 20 years of age,
- This decreased collagen production is a major contributor to visible skin ageing, such as loss of elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Collagen also declines with exposure to several factors, such as UV rays, smoke, pollution or poor diet.
- Hydrolysed collagen is one of the most common types of collagen used in supplements, as it’s absorbed more readily than others.
- Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis of collagen. Vitamin C plays a major role in collagen production and maintenance.
- Marine collagen is the best type to take for skin beautification and strengthening. In terms of quality, sustainability and bioavailability, we consider marine collagen being the purest form of collagen.
- Collagen protein has a a triple helix structure. This gives collagen the unique mechanic strength your body needs.